Uitrial collects and processes two types of data, (1) data related to
your registration, for the purpose of creating an account with us and
allowing us to manage such account and keep you informed on new gaming
opportunities and others, and (2) data you provide us through testing
the Software, which will be used by us to create analytics for
customer Users and other purposes set out below.
We maintain the security and confidentiality of your data in
accordance with applicable law and will not make your personal data
By completing and submitting your personal data to Uitrial, via any
online registration or other forms presented on our Services, you
declare to have read and accepted the terms of this Policy. Without
prejudice to the foregoing, you expressly and unequivocally consent to
the collection and processing of your personal data (as identified
below) by us and by the customer Users, in one or more files under the
responsibility of Uitrial and Users, in accordance with the indicated
purposes and this Policy.
You may revoke consent at any time by writing to
accompanied with a proof of your identity (copy of ID card or
You warrant that (a) you are 16 years old or more or (b) if not, you
have your parents’ consent for registering a Tester account with
Uitrial and you will provide us proof of this on request. If you are
not 16 or over, please contact us at
prior to registering an account.
Please read the text below carefully for the full details of this consent form.
If you tick the corresponding box, you also consent to receiving commercial communications from us regarding our and other services (see below). As you are a Uitrial Tester, we may send you updates and news about our services. If later you do not wish to receive commercial Information about Uitrial and other services (defined below), you can expressly opt out by sending a notification to email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe link in our email communications.
1. DATA CONTROLLERS
The entity responsible for your registration and Tester data is
Uitrial LTD, reg. number ΗΕ 415812 (“Uitrial” or “We/us”),
located at 73 Stavrini House, Psematismenos, Larnaca 7743, Cyprus. All
communications regarding the processing of your personal data shall be
directed to our Data Protection Manager indicated below.
Contact person: Kristian Vybiral, firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, Uitrial transfers your Tester Data to the corresponding Users as set out below.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
2.1 Data collected
We collect and process the following data of the Testers:a) Registration (Registration Data). On registering for use of our Services, we will collect the following personal data:
- name, surname, nickname, country, gender, birthday (age), email address,
- profile data (interests, work experience, language proficiency)
- bank account, bank card details or paypal details.
On using our Services, we will collect the following data:
- Tester’s relevant data (nickname, gender, age, country, gamer profile – profile data (interests, work experience, language proficiency);
- Media (screen recording of the Software while the tester is testing the Software) with think aloud comments and voice recording, recording of touch events;
- Experience Analytics (algorithms calculated based on their other data and behavioral, semantic data); and/or
- Answers to surveys
- Keyboard strokes, mouse and touches.
- Geolocation through IP address
- Face recording (not used for identification, but facial expression)
Note that in order for us to provide our Services, we
require obtention of some of the aforementioned data (that is
collected prior, while or after testing the Software) which will
depend on the Users’ needs, and failure to provide the required
data will prevent you from receiving the benefits set out in the
repeated failures to provide such data may result in termination
of the Agreement for material breach as per the Testers Terms of
Prohibited data. In all events, it is forbidden to submit to us or upload to the Services any data that contains sensitive personal data that is relative to identifiable persons such as: your and or third party’s racial origin, membership in a trade union, religion, ideology and sexual life, your and or third party’s health; or your and or third party’s relative to the commission of criminal offences or proceedings and associated penalties or fines.
You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us and you are expected to update any information you provide us with.
2.2 Data use
- Provide our Services, as described in our Terms, including without limitation access to the Software and providing you with the payments as applicable.
- Based on your profile, offer you opportunities to play certain Software and participate in the evaluation activities of Uitrial.
- Analyze and/or create experience analytics (algorithms) based on your behavioural and/or biometric data and/or answers to surveys, which may be on an aggregate and anonymous basis or on a pseudonymous basis, to provide reports and statistics to the publishers of the Software you have played.
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of our services;
- Send you information about our products and services, event announcements, product notices including those announcing changes to our terms or policies, promotional offers and surveys (“Commercial Information”)
- And for any other purpose expressly disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law.
3. LEGAL BASIS
- For registered users, the processing of data is necessary to provide them with the contracted service and execute the contract in which the users are a Party, or to take action when requested before entering into such contract.
- For other users, our processing is based on the express informed consent, in particular for sending commercial communications
4. DATA DISCLOSURE
Part of your personal data will be provided to the Game Developers as data controllers of your personal data, this personal data will include:
- Your nickname, gender, age, country, profile data (interests, work experience, language proficiency);
- Media (screen recordings of the Software while the tester is testing the Software) with think aloud comments;
- Experience Analytics (algorithms calculated based on their biometrics and behavior); and/or
- Answers to surveys.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS (THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS)
We use the following third party services to provide our Services:
Amazon Web Services: hosting of online platform and databases;
PostMark: sending emails;
Crisp: Website chat;
6. DATA RETENTION
We will retain the personal data submitted through registration and
collected during the course of the Services until termination of the
Agreement and deactivation of your Account either by you or us. Once
such personal data is no longer used for the purpose mentioned above, it
will be deleted.
Note that we will retain the data collected from you when testing the Software in an anonymised and aggregated format (to create analytics and data reports for the Developers and sector benchmarks).
We may retain personal data beyond the aforementioned periods for legal or administrative reasons, such as defending our responsibility and complying with mandatory legal obligations, subject to applicable law.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
The security measures and personal data protection schemes required by
law will be adopted and maintained with respect to the processing (and
further transfer) of your personal data by Uitrial.
These measures are in accordance with the guidelines set by the National Data Protection Commissioners ( https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/justice-and-fundamental-rights/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en#documents ).
8. GAMER RIGHTS
Under GDPR you have rights in relation to your personal data. You have
the right to: to the portability of your data, access, rectify, erase,
block and oppose any processing of your personal data. Moreover, you may
at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal
data and information. This withdrawal will not have retroactive effects
but may prevent providing the Services. You also have the right to lodge
a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The aforementioned rights may be effective by contacting us at email@example.com or at Uitrial LTD, reg. number ΗΕ 415812 (“Uitrial” or “We/us”), located at 73 Stavrini House, Psematismenos, Larnaca 7743, Cyprus, provided that you include a digital copy of your identification document such as your ID card or passport.
You also have the right to make any complaint to the competent authority, in this case the Cyprus Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection ( https://www.dataprotection.gov.cy/dataprotection/dataprotection.nsf/home_el/home_el?opendocument ).
notify you by providing a clear notice of these changes by email or on
Services after such an update, you will be deemed to accept the new
terms. If you do not accept the update, please notify us and we will
terminate your Account and remove any of your personal data (except as
required to be maintained for legal purposes), and you will not be able
to continue to use our Services.