Uitrial collects and processes two types of data, (1) data related to
your registration, for the purpose of creating an account with us and
allowing us to manage such account and keep you informed, and (2) data
you provide us for testing the Software, which will be used by us to
create tasks for Testers and other purposes set out below.
We maintain the security and confidentiality of your data in
accordance with applicable law and will not make your personal data
By completing and submitting your personal data to Uitrial, via any
online registration or other forms presented on our Services, you
declare to have read and accepted the terms of this Policy. Without
prejudice to the foregoing, you expressly and unequivocally consent to
the collection and processing of your personal data (as identified
below) by us, in one or more files under the responsibility of
Uitrial, in accordance with the indicated purposes and this Policy.
You may revoke consent at any time by writing to
accompanied with a proof of your identity (copy of ID card or
You warrant that (a) you are 16 years old or more or (b) if not, you
have your parents’ consent for registering a User account with Uitrial
and you will provide us proof of this on request. If you are not 16 or
over, please contact us at
prior to registering an account.
Please read the text below carefully for the full details of this consent form.
If you tick the corresponding box, you also consent to receiving commercial communications from us regarding our and other services (see below). As you are a Uitrial User, we may send you updates and news about our services. If later you do not wish to receive commercial Information about Uitrial and other services (defined below), you can expressly opt out by sending a notification to email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe link in our email communications.
1. DATA CONTROLLERS
The entity responsible for your registration and User data is
Uitrial LTD, reg. number ΗΕ 415812 (“Uitrial” or “We/us”),
located at 73 Stavrini House, Psematismenos, Larnaca 7743, Cyprus. All
communications regarding the processing of your personal data shall be
directed to our Data Protection Manager indicated below.
Contact person: Kristian Vybiral, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
2.1 Data collected
We collect and process the following data of the Users:a) Registration (Registration Data). On registering for use of our Services, we will collect the following personal data:
- name, email, username, password
On using our Services, we will collect the following data:
- Test task submission data (task titles, task descriptions, files or links provided to files containing your software data);
- Behavioral Analytics (collection of data related to use of our website);
- Geolocation through IP address
Note that in order for us to provide our Services, we
require obtention of some of the aforementioned data (that is
collected prior, while or after Test task submission) which will
depend on our needs to provide you with quality service, and
failure to provide the required data will prevent you from using
our website and online services, and repeated failures to
provide such data may result in termination of the Agreement for
Prohibited data. In all events, it is forbidden to submit to us or upload to the Services any data that contains sensitive personal data that is relative to identifiable persons such as: your and or third party’s racial origin, membership in a trade union, religion, ideology and sexual life, your and or third party’s health; or your and or third party’s relative to the commission of criminal offences or proceedings and associated penalties or fines.
You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us and you are expected to update any information you provide us with.
2.2 Data use
- Provide our Services, as described in our Terms, including without limitation access to the Software and for invoicing you due amounts through our partner payment services (Stripe).
- Analyze and/or create experience analytics (algorithms) based on your behavioural data and/or answers to surveys, which may be on an aggregate and anonymous basis or on a pseudonymous basis, to provide reports and statistics which we use to improve our services and your experience of using our website.
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of our services;
- Send you information about our products and services, event announcements, product notices including those announcing changes to our terms or policies, promotional offers and surveys (“Commercial Information”)
- And for any other purpose expressly disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law.
3. LEGAL BASIS
- For registered users, the processing of data is necessary to provide them with access to our services and execute the contract in which the users are a Party, or to take action when requested before entering into such contract.
- For other users, our processing is based on the express informed consent, in particular for sending commercial communications
4. DATA DISCLOSURE
Part of your personal data will be provided to the Game Testers as data controllers of your personal data, this personal data will include:
- Software or hyperlinks referencing software (as required to publish a Software test within our website);
- Your email address.
You hereby explicitly consent to the transfer of your personal data to the Game Testers, and Payment Services, acting as Data Controllers of your personal data for the purposes of using our services.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS (THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS)
We use the following third party services to provide our Services:
Amazon Web Services: hosting of online platform and databases;
PostMark: sending emails;
Crisp: Website chat;
Stripe: Payment and invoicing system;
6. DATA RETENTION
We will retain the personal data submitted through registration and
collected during the course of the Services until termination of the
Agreement and deactivation of your Account either by you or us. Once
such personal data is no longer used for the purpose mentioned above, it
will be deleted.
Note that we will retain the data collected that was generated during the testing of your software by our Testers in an anonymised and aggregated format (to create analytics and data reports to improve our products and services).
We may retain personal data beyond the aforementioned periods for legal or administrative reasons, such as defending our responsibility and complying with mandatory legal obligations, subject to applicable law.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
The security measures and personal data protection schemes required by
law will be adopted and maintained with respect to the processing (and
further transfer) of your personal data by Uitrial.
These measures are in accordance with the guidelines set by the National Data Protection Commissioners ( https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/justice-and-fundamental-rights/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en#documents ).
8. USER RIGHTS
Under GDPR you have rights in relation to your personal data. You have
the right to: to the portability of your data, access, rectify, erase,
block and oppose any processing of your personal data. Moreover, you may
at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal
data and information. This withdrawal will not have retroactive effects
but may prevent us from providing the Services. You also have the right
to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The aforementioned rights may be effective by contacting us at email@example.com or at Uitrial LTD, reg. number ΗΕ 415812 (“Uitrial” or “We/us”), located at 73 Stavrini House, Psematismenos, Larnaca 7743, Cyprus, provided that you include a digital copy of your identification document such as your ID card or passport.
You also have the right to make any complaint to the competent authority, in this case the Cyprus Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection ( https://www.dataprotection.gov.cy/dataprotection/dataprotection.nsf/home_el/home_el?opendocument ).
notify you by providing a clear notice of these changes by email or on
Services after such an update, you will be deemed to accept the new
terms. If you do not accept the update, please notify us and we will
terminate your Account and remove any of your personal data (except as
required to be maintained for legal purposes), and you will not be able
to continue to use our Services.