What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer or other device such as mobile phones or tablet devices by a website. Cookies allow a website to remember your preferences whilst visiting the site in order to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help to make websites work efficiently and can allow site owners to track how a site is used to provide useful data for making improvements.
Cookies on our site
In our website we use the following cookies:
- Own cookies: Own cookies are cookies set by the site itself and
can only be read by the website. They are necessary for the
functioning of the webpage, and the legal basis that allow us to
collect data from these cookies is our legitimate interest in making
the website to function. We use the following cookies:
- uitrial_session: This cookie is used to persist registration data through the Uitrial platform service and expires when the browser is closed.
- XSRF-TOKEN: This token is generated on each Uitrial.com website page visit to prevent XSS attacks on our website.
- Google Analytics:we use a Google tool called Google Analytics to help us understand how users use our website. These Google Analytics cookies files do not provide us with any personally identifiable information. They can tell us how users reached this site, if they have visited the site before, how long users use the site and which pages they have visited. To learn more about Google Analytics and your privacy, visit http:// www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. To opt out of Google Analytics tracking through other websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Google provides the following cookies:
- _ga: this cookie is used to distinguish users, and expires in 2 years
- _gat: this cookie is used to throttle request rate and expires in 1 minute
- gid: this cookie is used to distinguish users and expires 24 hours
- FullStory: we use FullStory to understand how our users and
visitors interact with our website, and to subsequently improve the
user experience of our website based on that data. Data is anonymised.
- fs_uid: this cookie is used to distinguish users, and expires in 1 year
- To learn more about Full Story and your privacy, visit fullstory.com
- Crisp: we use Crisp.chat for providing our online chat.
Crisp.chat provides us the following cookies:
- crisp-client: This cookie is used to distinguish users and expires in 6 months
- To learn more about crisp.chat and your privacy, visit crisp.chat
- Facebook: This cookie will help deliver our advertising to
people who have already visited our website when they are on Facebook
or a digital platform powered by Facebook Advertising.
- _fbp: This cookie is used to distinguish users and expires in 2 years
- To learn more about Facebook and your privacy, visit Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-pixel
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Disabling cookies You can restrict or limit the placement of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser. The ´help´ within your browser will provide information on how to do this, and as an example, you can follow the instructions below:
Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable them.
In our cookie pop-up you can give us your consent to use third-party. If later you wish to withdraw your consent to those cookies, you can block or disable them through your browser settings. However, blocking all cookies might have a negative impact on the use of our website.
Hopefully, we have clarified how and why we place cookies. In case anything remains unclear, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.